Thursday, June 24, 2010

DANGEROUS CONNECTIONS by Julie Coulter Bellon

From the back of the book:
Having just finished a tour of duty in Iraq, Dr. Tyler Winthrop is ready to join his father, Craig, for a little downtime in Paris. But when Craig is kidnapped, Tyler is yanked back into the brutal realm of international terrorism, and his fate quickly becomes entwined with attractive French counterintelligence agent Isabella Floret. Risk escalates and trust dwindles as the pair uncovers ties between Tyler's father and a plot to poison American troops in the Middle East, a scheme masterminded by the diabolical rogue agent Devigny. As lines separating enemy and ally increasingly blur, Devigny's master stroke sends Tyler and Isabella on a pulse-pounding race through Paris while the security of nations hangs in the balance-and dangerous connections are the only aid to be found. "

I waited anxiously for Dangerous Connections to get to Deseret Book and it was worth the wait. I couldn't put it down and really hoped that work would be slow so I could read more.
I liked the character of Tyler, and that despite the danger he was in he never left Isabella, who seemed to need someone with some common sense to keep her alive. Even with him, they managed to find a lot of danger.
I loved that I didn't know for sure who were the good guy and who were the bad guys until the end.
If you like intrigue and adventure this is a book you will love. I would recommend it to everyone.
You can find Dangerous Connections at Deseret Book, Seagull Book, Amazon.com and as always Inter library loan.
To learn more about Julie Coulter Bellon CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

No doubt, we will yet have Miltons and Shakespeares of our own. But such literary greatness will be achieved only by great souls. Our religion is capable of cultivating those great souls; and it shall.

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: I do not receive any money for my posts. I do however occasionally receive the review products at no charge to evaluate and express my opinion.

My Blog List