Tuesday, March 8, 2011

LUCKY CHANGE by SUSAN LAW CORPANY

About the book:
After a fluke lottery win, Karen Donaldson - the ward charity case - is determined to use her millions to pay back all the kindness she's received. But the future holds a few more surprises for Karen, her neighbors, and someone she thought was gone forever. Sweet, funny, and full of heart, this off-beat comedy is perfect for anyone who's ever dreamed of making it big.
I have often fantasized about what I would do if I won the lottery. I have to admit, I don't think I would be as generous and creative with my winnings as Karen Donaldson was.
I had a good time reading this book and thinking about the possibilities with each new kindness Karen did.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading Susan Law Corpany's latest book. My only grumble was the Kindle formatting was way off, and a lot of word, like proper names, that should have been capitalized weren't. While that was a distraction, it didn't detract from my enjoyment of the story.
I would recommend this to everyone, especially if you have ever fantasized about winning the lottery.
Lucky Change is available from http://www.amazon.com/ in paperback and on kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No doubt, we will yet have Miltons and Shakespeares of our own. But such literary greatness will be achieved only by great souls. Our religion is capable of cultivating those great souls; and it shall.

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: I do not receive any money for my posts. I do however occasionally receive the review products at no charge to evaluate and express my opinion.

My Blog List