My friend forwarded the following email to me and I thought you might be interested. Feel free to share it with as many people as you'd like.
"As part of his doctoral studies, John Hilton III is "studying what
happens when books are made available for free." He worked with
Deseret Book and they have made 8 of their books available for free."
They can all be downloaded at http://www.deseretbook.com/free. Several of
the books are ones you might be interested in. The books are:
1. Please Pass the Scripture (by me).
2. What I Wish I Would Have Known When I Was Single (by John Bytheway).
3. Women at the Well (by Richard and Jeni Holzapfel).
4. Digging Deeper (by Robert Eaton).
5. 10 Secrets Wise Parents Know (by Brent Top and Bruce Chadwick).
6. Growing Up: Gospel Answers About Maturation and Sex (by Brad Wilcox).
7. Saving Kristen (by Jack Weyland). (fiction)
8. The Hidden Path (by C.B. Andersen). (fiction)
If nothing else, I recommend that you go download them all and save
them for future reference as they will only be available online for
free for a short time.
"Could you forward this information on to others who might be
interested? I want to help share these great, free resources with as many people as possible. Some of the books help you get more out of
the scriptures. Others are good for parenting. Some are just plain
fun. Go check out http://www.deseretbook.com/free. I hope you like the
books!" --John Hilton III"
Best Books We've Read So Far in 2017
1 hour ago